Provincial Wildlife Park in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia
Today there are two post we visited the Provincial Wildlife Park in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia and took a scenic ride. I will make a second post for the scenic ride for there are so many pictures.
The list of animals in this park are numerous, Groundhog, White-tailed Deer, Elk, Wild Turkey, Sand-hill Crane, Red Deer, Cougar, Swift Fox, Vultures, Arctic Fox, Waterfowl (of all kinds), Reindeer, Sable Island Horse, Dall Sheep, Bighorn Sheep, Bobcat, Canada Lynx, Coyote, Moose, Red Fox, Mink, Raccoons, Snowshoe Hare, Skunk, Beaver, Porcupine, River Otter, Bald Eagle, Black Bear, Owls, Peregrine Falcon, Red-Tailed Hawk, Arctic Wolf and Timber Wolf. I can not post all of these because of space and some animals would not pose for me.
Now for a few photos, enjoy!
You click on
the image to view them larger and if the Caption is a Hypertext then click on
the link to take you to that web site.
![]() |
| The Park Sign and The Park Greeter |
![]() |
| Peacock Strutting His Stuff |
![]() |
| Bald Eagle |
![]() |
| Red Deer |
![]() |
| Reindeer |
![]() |
| Foxie Fox |
![]() |
| Bull Moose - None of the Animals Here Looked Starving |
![]() |
| White Swan Charging - Either Wanting It's Picture Taken or Thinking I will Feed It. |
![]() |
| White Swans With two Young |
![]() |
| Black Swans |
![]() |
| Arctic Wolf |
![]() |
| Timber Wolfs - At Play |
![]() |
| Timber Wolf - Chasing the Other One |
![]() |
| I will not try to tell you what kind of birds these are. |
![]() |
| I will not try to tell you what kind of birds these are. |
![]() |
| I will not try to tell you what kind of birds these are. |
![]() |
| I will not try to tell you what kind of birds these are. |
![]() |
| Beaver |
![]() |
| River Otter |



















Foxie Fox?
ReplyDelete