Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hitting the road in this!















Hitting the road in this!

This is to inform you all that we are hitting the road on Tuesday 24 Mar 09 at about 09:30.

Our route is through Nashville to St.Louis to Denver to Rapid City to Yellowstone (weather permitting) and then on to Clarkston, WA for our new jobs. :)

Monitor this blog and I will try to keep it up to date as long as I have the time and an internet connection.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you supposed to put the slides in and steps up before heading out? ;-) I'm glad you're doing well and have heat...it sounds like you really have needed to keep warm! Enjoy. Oh, and I love the weiner festival thing...too cool...you're making us jealous already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone is watching the post, I have also received post from Kim. Well do not work to hard today. See ya later.

    ReplyDelete