![]() |
| Starting the day off right soon after entering Yellowstone. |
![]() |
| Spring in Yellowstone is late the date is 29 Jul 10. |
![]() |
| Mountain Lake along Bear Tooth Highway Elevation of the Highway is at 11,000 feet the surroundings mountains at 13,500. |
![]() |
| Spring is late at 11,000 plus feet |
![]() |
| JD and his two Pomeranian's |
![]() |
| Kle stopping to check out the springs flowers. |
![]() |
| Well I might as well smell them while I am here |
![]() |
| The Smith Mine Disaster of 27 Feb 1943 |
![]() |
| Part of the Smith Mine |
![]() |
| Rest Stop Along Chief Joseph Highway JD our friend feeding Chip or maybe it is Dale |
![]() |
| Chip or maybe it is Dale, enjoying it's prize |
![]() |
| Kle running to her Daddy |
![]() |
| Back into Northeast Entrance of Yellowstone Bison at large and I mean LARGE |













No comments:
Post a Comment