Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time for a Teton Update

Well, we have been busy working and then when we are not we have been putting on miles and taking photos, which both take take time. I will not have much to say this time but will add some captions to the photos.

This is the view from the window of a small Buffalo Valley Cafe, where we have dinner and breakfast sometimes. This time there were about 30 horses in the field and we got to watch two cowboys and two cowgirls round them up. Two horses in the center of the photo refused to be rounded up and where left. I guess they won.
Love the view of the Tetons!
Baby horse with mother standing just outside the photo.
These next few photos are awesome if I say so myself. It is what make staying here so great. This is the Oxbow Bend of the Snake River. We got to see it mirrored not something we get to see much of the wind is blowing to much.
Oxbow Bend of the Snake River
Oxbow Bend of the Snake River
Stream feeding from Jenny Lake, I would love to get some mirrored photos of Jenny Lake. However, it is always too choppy.
Jenny Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment